1. In medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt; set aside
2. In a separate mixing bowl combine sugar, zucchini, avocado oil, egg, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Stir to combine.
3. Add in dry ingredients to zucchini mixture; stir just until combined
4. Spoon batter into greased bread pan
5. Bake at 350 degree for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown and let set.
6. Cool in pan on wire rack for 15 min, then remove from pan and let cool
7. Once bread has cooled, combine ingredients for glaze and drizzle over the bread